(7) General business documents including, however limited by. economic statements, check always registers, bank statements, agreements with third-party vendors relating to services that are lending policy and procedures manual, and training materials.
(8) All agreements or agreements associated with company relationships with organizations or people certified by the unit of finance institutions;
(9) A file of all of the adverts;
(10) records of nonpublished indices utilized to ascertain interest levels for adjustable rate loans, which will probably be maintained for 2 years from date of use;
(11) just about any documents the superintendent may every so often specify on paper.
(B) Where records that are electronic needed, a licensee may retain paper documents besides. Where records that are electronic needed, the superintendent may, once and for all cause, enable a licensee to hold paper records in place of the electronic documents needed by this area.
(1) A licensee shall keep and protect documents related to loans made under parts 1321.62 to 1321.702 regarding the Revised Code for at the least 2 yrs following the entry that is final the record.